Sublime Text 2

Topics here are only Rebol 2 related

Sublime Text 2

Postby test on Wed May 15, 2013 9:00 am

Hi,
do you know where can I get Rebol syntax highlight file for Sublime Text 2?
Thanks
test

Re: Sublime Text 2

Postby MaxV on Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 am

I never used it. However there is the sublime forum, did you try the attachment in this forum?
http://www.sublimetext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1190&p=5325&hilit=rebol#p5325
I attached also to this post
Attachments
Rebol.zip
(3.53 KB) Downloaded 22 times
MaxV

Postby test on Wed May 15, 2013 9:03 am

I saw this.. but the version of Ross-Gill doesn't work with sublime Text, just with texmate
test

Postby rgchris on Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

I was able to get syntax highlighting from my TextMate bundle into Sublime Text—you haven't had any success at all? Latest version is on GitHub: https://github.com/rgchris/rebol-tmbundle

I know that there's a project to more correctly recreate the bundle for Sublime Text, I'm not sure there's a public project page as yet.
rgchris

Postby Bystroushaak on Fri May 17, 2013 11:49 pm

I am also user of Sublime text. Syntax highlighting would be nice.

EDIT:
rgchris wrote:I was able to get syntax highlighting from my TextMate bundle into Sublime Text—you haven't had any success at all? Latest version is on GitHub: https://github.com/rgchris/rebol-tmbundle

Wow, this actually works. But it is kinda .. colorless.
Last edited by Bystroushaak on Sat May 18, 2013 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bystroushaak

Postby djrondon on Mon May 27, 2013 1:20 am

Hi Ross-Gill,

Unfortunately, the package is not working on sublime. it's rendering just some vars. it's very weird. Any tips ?

Thanks in advance.
djrondon

Postby rgchris on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:10 am

It's likely you'll also need the custom Blackboard Theme. Rebol has more value types than are typical in other languages—rather than map them unsatisfactorily to more basic types, I added some colours for the extended types. For an example of how this should look, try looking at a coloured script on my site (e.g. http://reb4.me/r3/altjson) and pressing 'D' ('L' to return to the white version).

I only made a custom Blackboard Theme for TextMate as that's the scheme I use. It also carried across to ST.

djrondon wrote:Hi Ross-Gill,

Unfortunately, the package is not working on sublime. it's rendering just some vars. it's very weird. Any tips ?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by rgchris on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rgchris

Postby monkeyzhou72 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:10 am

While looking good on paper, this new setup diminishes the game's replayability and customization, which is a key aspect of party games.Not all changes in MP9 weaken the game though, as quite a few actually step it up; the most obvious being the Buy RS Gold Boss Battles. At certain points on the field, players will be forced to stop and play a boss minigame. Here, all four players work together to battle a powerful enemy, by taking actions like ground pounding certain weak points or using cannons to damage the foe, while also competing for the most points. Although the linear design of the maps isn't ideal, the Boss Battles definitely help take the edge off.
monkeyzhou72

Postby zhuanghan on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 am

If you're really that afraid, take some sorta mobile internet service card and a laptop.

Rolling Eyes
zhuanghan

Postby newballance989 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 am

Even if you are busy out through natural dwarves, there are a lot of content has a awesome community.The following is our choose of public information this A week. Rune of love? Leave this from a only Teezkut RUNESCAPE runes are great! Think of a blacksmith skill is FIFA 15 Coins?
newballance989

Next

Return to Rebol 2